Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The day has come!

I have been on a totally action packed roller coaster of a week and now the best ending to the last five days.... my WEBSITE is finally up and running! Check it out and let me know what you think! Also a big thanks to everyone for their nominations for the workshop...it was AMAZING! Check out my family blog here for a link to some photos from it.
A little something special too:
refer a friend and receive 25% off your next session on the day they book theirs!

ALSO I will be in the Selah/Yakima area this weekend if anyone is interested in a session - let me know!

2 comments:

Phillipa Sara said...

Love it!

Linda said...

The website looks amazing. I am so thrilled for you!! Now i need more pictures of the boys with their soon to be little sister.