Thursday, April 16, 2009

Too cute!

Another adorable spring special session!  I am having the hardest time deciding weather I like these better in black and white or full color – these kiddos just look amazing in black and white!  Something about dark hair and perfect skin… or light hair and perfect skin – maybe its just the perfect skin part, sheesh what would that be like?

DSC_0133

DSC_0133-2

DSC_0137

Okay so obviously not a fancy shot, but his expression cracked me up!

DSC_0137-2

I do not know what it is with me and kid feet!  I don’t even usually like feet – in fact, grown up feet pretty much gross me out but cute little feet are pretty- and that is all there is to it!

DSC_0157

OK so I lied- this is not really black and white, but I really like the antique for this shot.

DSC_0157-2

DSC_0162

DSC_0162-2

DSC_0182 DSC_0182-2

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I like the antique feet shot! They are very cute kids!

Linda said...

I really like the one in the antique frame and I love the feet too!

Amy and Matt said...

you are really good at this!